So this week was a bit of a roller coaster. I have
been experiencing a great deal of anxiety off and on since I got to this
place. That's been tough, and I know the only way to overcome it is to
work, and work hard. It's a struggle, especially because this area is
new to me. But the Lord has visited me in mine affliction and He will
yet lift me out of it.
There have been some
really good things happening in our area. We contacted a referral a
couple days ago and the guy was golden. He has had LDS friends in the
past and seemed very receptive. I explained to him about the Book of
Mormon and he accepted a copy. He gave us his number and we invited him
to come to church. He'll be out of town for a couple weeks but he said
he'd come when he gets back and he is fine for us to come for a visit
when he gets back. I can't wait to teach him!
Well,
I know that this will be a learning period for me. Things are going
better than they were at the beginning of the transfer. I have faith
that they will get better. I love you all.
Love,
Elder Higginson
No comments:
Post a Comment