Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

The week went alright I suppose! Nothing too terrible. Just hard to set up appointments with people, probably because of the time of year. We hope this week will be better and we are off to a good start! It's been around -19, -20 for a bit now most often, but then for the last 3 days it's been really nice and sunny out! Everyone is confused! We hardly needed coats during the day yesterday!  New Years day was my first day with the new missionary and we went with a less active and his home teacher to chainsaw some firewood and haul it out. It was pretty fun actually and really nice out! 
We got in with a couple that we've been trying to teach for a while last night. We got in and they were both really receptive and plan on coming to church the week after next! Mike and his girlfriend Kristine who is a lost sheep actually and hasn't been active in the church since she was a kid. Should be good! 
Sorry, I regret to inform you all, but just as I was about to start the group email, One of our less actives called and told us that his German Shepard, Chaos, got off her chain and killed all 12 of his other animals. He needs help right away with it all. So we've got to run. I'll send a good one next week though.
I can't believe Michaela is going to have her baby! It came so much quicker that I expected. I'll send a couple pictures this week as well.
Love you tons!
Love, 
Elder Higginson
 This is the trainee. On New Years we chainsawed some wood. Well, I didn't but I helped
stack it and load it. Then we cooked beans and hot dogs over a log
that had cuts in it and a fire going inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment