Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Good Things To Come!

Well, I really enjoyed the skype with the family this week. It was good to see all your happy faces. The rest of the week went well and we were able to serve people on Christmas and had a good time. Also, we got a bunch of leftover stuffing, turkey, ham, desserts and Egg Nog!!!! Too much food haha.

On Boxing Day we went to Red Deer and the stake fed us breakfast and we played Volley Ball. If any of you remember I have never been good at volley ball. But my companion is really good so he prepared me for it. And I actually did really good! And the next day we were both extremely sore.😧 But it was worth it! 

We got transfer calls yesterday! Guess what!?!? All of my speculations were correct! Elder Dodson is going to be a Zone Leader in North-East Edmonton. And I will be training a brand-new missionary here in Rocky Mountain House!!!! I am so stoked!!

Now that I've been out about 13 months my mission seems to be falling into place. It's been eventful, awesome and stinking hard at times. Standard English proselyting for 6 months, Tagalog Language assignment for almost 6  and now training. I think the missionary work here will go really well in the new year and I'm exited to work hard and see the blessings flow! 

P.S. at the time of the Skype fest I did not know that the tie you gave me was from Scotland. It is now my favorite piece of attire. Well done, I must say. 

Love

Elder Higginson


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment