First off, I was so glad I got to see all of you on Mother's Day! What a wonderful opportunity to touch base and see all your smiling faces.
Not too terribly much to report since I saw you last, so this one will probably be brief.
I so grateful for my family and for the Church! To be reared in a home with parents who loved and lived the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I will account to be one of the greatest marks of divine favor on my behalf. We live in a world of souls that have all but forgotten their identity and divine heritage. Many have strayed far from the path in an attempt to find fulfilment and purpose. Others have simply given up.
"Now, what do we hear in the gospel which we have received? A voice of gladness! A voice of mercy from heaven; and a voice of truth out of the earth; glad tidings for the dead; a voice of gladness for the living and the dead; glad tidings of great joy." (D&C 128:19) I am so grateful for this opportunity to labor for Zion.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will continue to send updates on the work of the ministry.
Love,
Elder Higginson
No comments:
Post a Comment