So in case I haven't told you yet, Rocky Mountain House is awesome!!!!!!! we have a lot of investigators and a Baptism this Saturday! surprise! She's been investigating since September and she's ready and exited to make the big commitment! We have set goals to teach 15 lessons this week, which is killer. We've got some people who are getting close as well. The Ward members are super awesome out here. they are really missionary minded and we are getting a lot of them to come out and teach with us. I've been fed almost every night since I've been here haha! What a wonderful way to spend this time of the year.
My companion is Elder Dodson, a good natured fellow from Sugar City Idaho. He's a good obedient soul. He's going to be leaving the area at the end of the month and I'll be taking over.
So interestingly enough, Barbra Brant the main investigator who I taught in my first area, who then went to Calgary and disappeared - has suddenly got in touch via Facebook! I know where she is and I'll try to get the missionaries back in touch with her. We'll see what happens!
I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season in Idaho and Utah. Thank you for taking time to think of me and send me nice things and emails. I will be praying for Mckay. So sorry to hear that he is having a difficult time. Every one be merry and enjoy yourselves!
Love,
Elder Higginson
This is out next to Abraham Lake. We were going to get some pictures of
the lake and stumbled upon a herd of Big Horn Rams! about 28 of them all
together we think. I got some video of them butting heads, Check it
out! 



No comments:
Post a Comment